General Electrical Issues
Every commercial and residential space has a large number of electrical systems such as wiring, power points, circuit breakers, appliances, data and cabling and related equipment as well as computer systems. And we rely on these so heavily that we almost take them for granted. Its only when something doesn’t work the way it should, that we notice these systems exist on our property.
General Electrical Issues- signs to look out for
Even the best electrical installations may develop faults at some time or the other and if and when that happens, you want to be sure that a good electrician will be on call to tackle any General Electrical Issues that crop up on your residential or commercial property. Here are some common electrical issues that might surface:
- The lights keep flickering
- You find that every time some heavy duty appliance is switched on, the circuit breaker trips
- You find that you are getting excessively high electrical bills
- One of the switches on a 3-way switch has stopped working
- You notice that there are too many hanging wires after you complete some renovation work
- The plugs just don’t fit properly in the power point outlets
- You have to use too many extension cords and power bars
- You detect a strange smell emanating from the power points
- You experience shock when you touch an electrical appliance or any office equipment or machine
These are only some of the smaller, General Electrical Issues that may arise on a commercial or residential property. Regardless of what the problem is, or how minor it is, you shouldn’t ignore it or defer attending to it. In fact, we at ASAP Electricians always recommend that even the smallest of electrical issues should be attended to without delay. When you call us, our expert and insured electricians will come over to your premises, conduct a thorough check on all the wiring and installations and fix the problem within the shortest possible time.
How we excel on every front
We have the latest fault detection tools and the know how to identify any problems and fix them quickly and efficiently. We use very high grade materials in our work and focus on doing the work right, the first time around. We use the best materials in our work and are very meticulous and efficient in handling all types of General Electrical Issues. All the work will be completed to the relevant BCA requirements and Australian Standards; certification of installation will also be provided.
We have public liability cover as well as workers compensation and all our projects are carried out in-line with OH&S guidelines. Call ASAP Electricians at this free call number 1300 673 637. Feel free to send us your queries via email. You can also submit your job via this online form. One of our expert consultants will contact you soon, to discuss solutions for the General Electrical Issues you are facing, & will provide you with a cost-effective quotation.