Oven and Cooktop Installation
Ovens and Cooktops are an integral part of any kitchen and these appliances are used almost every single day in every home. This also means, they tend to get worn out over the years and there are times when you know you want to change them. At times, some homeowners feel that some new brands and models of kitchen appliances suit their requirement better; and that is when they think of upgrading their oven and cooktop.
This is where our expert Oven and Cooktop Installation services come in. ASAP Electricians has the expertise to install all brands and models of cooktops and ovens. Many new homeowners also ask us for these services for first time installations, and we are more than happy to help.
We use the latest tools and techniques in our work and you will find our personnel to be very efficient, professional and friendly in their approach to the work. Regardless of the scale of the job, we will be able to provide you the best services that fit in perfectly into your budget. Not only do we provide installation services, but offer related maintenance and repair services as well.
The methodical approach to Oven & Cooktop Installation
- When you opt for ovens & cooktops that use electricity, you need to hire the services of a certified electrician for the job.
- We handle the installation work in a very efficient and methodical manner. The older equipment will first be carefully disconnected and kept aside.
- Even though we are there only for the installation work, we take this opportunity to thoroughly check the electrical connections, wiring and power points. These checks are essential because ovens and cooktops put a certain amount of load on the wiring in that room. This check helps us know whether everything is in order.
- If any additional power points or circuits are required, we will install them as required.
- If new ducting is needed , we can drill into the walls for that too
- Once we have finished with the check, we will then carry out the Oven & Cooktop Installation with the highest levels of expertise.
- If you are upgrading to a new oven or cooktop, we can also help take away the older appliance and send it off for recycling.
- Once the appliance/s are in place and connected to the power point, we will test them to ensure they are working as they should.
Contact the experts
When you have the right type of wiring and powerpoint fittings to support the type of appliance you are getting installed, it adds to the energy-efficiency of the electrical system in your home. This is an important factor as ovens and cooktops are high energy consumption units that are used very regularly and anything that will help make them more energy-efficient will only benefit you.
All the work will be completed to the relevant BCA requirements and Australian Standards; certification of installation will also be provided. We have public liability cover as well as workers compensation and all our projects are carried out in-line with OH & S guidelines. Call ASAP Electricians at this free call number 1300 673 637. Feel free to send us your queries about Oven & Cooktop Installation, via email.