Switch Installations & Upgrades
In our day-to-day lives, we are highly dependent on various electrical equipment and appliances and we almost take these for granted. It’s the same with electrical systems and installations in our home/office/retail establishment. We rarely give these a second thought and it’s only when something starts working erratically or entirely stops working, that we notice we have electrical fixtures and installations on our property.
There are a number of signs which can tell you that your need to get switch upgrades in your home or office:
- Flickering lights
- Lights that don’t come on at all
- Lighting fixtures that stay on even after you have turned off the switch
- You experience shock when you touch an electrical appliance or any electrical equipment like a computer or printer etc.
- You hear a buzzing/ some other strange sound coming from a certain switch
- A switch that’s very loose
Switch Installations & Upgrades-Some more considerations
If you have noticed any of these signs it’s important that you call in an experienced and insured electrician to get all the switches and related electrical installations thoroughly checked. There are other reasons why you may want to consider getting new Switch Installations & Upgrades, such as:
- The condition of the switchboard determines the performance & durability (to some extent), of your home appliances. The switches regulate the power supply required for the equipment to function smoothly
- Switch upgrades are a good way of protecting your switchboard from hazardous electrical faults
- When you choose to get the switches upgraded, you have peace of mind that everything is safe
- Upgrading the switches also ensures that the installations are in-line with the rules and regulations
- It’s a good idea to upgrade switches, the switchboards and regulators when you are renovating your home/office. Switches and electrical systems that are over 15 years old don’t have the capacity to bear the load of the power consumption demands of modern appliances and equipment.
How we can help
We at ASAP Electricians are one of the most preferred companies in the field and commercial and residential customers from across the region choose to hire us for all their small and large-scale electrical projects. If you aren’t too sure about whether you should get Switch Installations & Upgrades done, simply call us in for a consultation. We will check the installations on your property and give you the right advice. When we handle this work for you, you are assured that the best materials and workmanship are used in the work and that the job will be completed meticulously, efficiently and in a timely manner.
Call us with your Switch Installations & Upgrades requirement today
All the work will be carried out to the relevant BCA requirements and Australian Standards; certification of installation will also be provided. We have public liability cover as well as workers compensation and all our projects are carried out in-line with OH & S guidelines. Call ASAP Electricians at this free call number 1300 673 637.
Feel free to send us your queries via email. You can also submit your job via this online form. One of our expert consultants will contact you soon, & will provide you with a cost-effective quotation for the Switch Installations & Upgrades.